Boracol 5Rh - Surface Biocide & Wood Preservative
Please note: This is a 5% ready diluted product that is for trade professionals only. Due to chemical regulations from the Health and Safety Executive Boracol 5Rh is now only available to professional / commercial users. This is now in the same category as the Boracol 10. You are considered to be a professional user if you are using Boracol as part of your job or business and have received appropriate information, instruction and training.
It is intended for the following uses:
- As a surface biocide to eradicate and inhibit organic growth (algae, mould, mosses and lichen).
- As a surface biocide and treatment to eradicate Dry rot (Serpula lacrymans) in masonry and sub sites.
- As a wood preservative treatment against woodworm (Anobium punctatum) and other wood boring insects.
- As a wood preservative treatment against wood rotting fungi.
Boracol 5RH is:
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Content)
- Practically odourless and non-staining
- Non flammable
- Equally effective on masonry and timber