Auro 389 - Wallpaper Paste
For do-it-yourselfers and professionals: easy wallpapering of thin and heavy material types. Just mix the powder with water. Being free of biocide this is a very popular product for use in arts and crafts especially for making paper mache.
- Add powder to cold water evenly and stir until lump-free.
- Allow to swell for 1 hour and stir well again.
- Use up prepared glue within 3 days.
- Surfaces can be overcoated after 24 hours.
- The glue is suited for lightweight to heavy paper-backed wallpapers.
- The mixing ratio for these varies, from 1:50 to 1:80, depending on the type of wallpaper to be glued.
- For more details, please see the Technical Date Sheet or product label.